The OYSTER Project was invited to present at the NanoTexnology conference on the 3-10 July at Thessaloniki, Greece. Dr. Eng. Marco Sebastiani, Ph. D. from the UniRomaTre (Project Coordinator), gave a talk on the at this conference titled: “H2020 OYSTER – novel metadata structures for advanced materials characterisation”.
The event had the participation of more than 150 Plenary, Keynote & Invited Speakers, coming from global Academia, Research & Industrial entities.
Some of the topics covered at this workshop were:
- Open Innovation for Multiscale Modelling of Materials
- Open Innovation for Multiscale Characterization of Materials
- Modelling Data Analysis (MODA)
- Process and Manufacturing
- Standardisation needs in the Manufacturing Sector
- Industry needs on Open Innovation Approaches
- Business Models and Sustainability for Open Innovation Databases