OIE Activities and Events
The OYSTER project is planning to develop open characterisation and modelling environment to drive innovation in advanced nano-architectured and bio-inspired hard/soft interfaces. OYSTER is planning to achieve this by sharing metadata in an Open Innovation Environment, where new paradigms of multi-scale contact mechanics are validated on selected application oriented reference materials through continuous interaction with the European Materials Characterisation Council (EMCC)
OYSTER will establish a transnational and multidisciplinary Open Innovation Environment (OIE) for the characterisation of hard/soft materials’ interfaces by integrating materials characterisation and modelling on equal footing.
Please find below the contact form in order to develop the Open Innovation Environment with us.
These are some activities Oyster Partners have participated where the OIE structure has been presented:
• Industrial technologies 29 -31 October 2018, Vienna, Austria
o EMMC international workshop, Vienna, Austria
• 7th Korea-EU NanoWorkshop 2018 – 12 November 2018, Seoul, S. Korea
• EuroNanoForum 2019; 12-14 June 2019, Bucharest, Romania
o EMCC plenary meeting
• Second EMMC ontology workshop; June 6, 2019, Brussels, Belgium
• Nanotexnology 2019, 3rd of July 2019, in Thessaloniki, Greece